Whether you cherish a glass of perfectly aged wine or crave a deliciously bitter summer ale, D&L Liquors can help you find what you need to complete your next meal or get-together. Call (781) 894-1907 or visit the following links to learn more about decanting wine and sampling craft beers:
- New York Magazine explains the difference between decanting young wine and aged wine, and describes the proper method for each process.
- Visit TheWineDoctor.com for a step-by-step guide to decanting wine, complete with helpful pictures.
- Lagunitas’ Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ Ale is just one of the brews named by LAWeekly.com in this list of top summer craft beers.
- This page lists 10 canned craft beers to try before the summer ends.
- Learn all about the ingredients and history of Samuel Adams’ Summer Ale at SamuelAdams.com.